- updated your OrgCard to be considered for a grant
- All fields are required in order to successfully submit your Grant Application or LOI.
- Review the final report questions below:
- Some of the data and questions to be collected if your grant request is funded.
- A total number of individuals served by age group, gender, and ethnicity
- Describe the progress made to date toward the approved project goals set forth in the original Grant Agreement.
- Identify any success, challenges, and obstacles you have encountered and how they have affected your progress.
- Summarize any changes made or planned for the future of the project or scope of work to further the achievement of the goals.
- Describe the effects, intended or unintended, that this grant has had on your organization.In what ways does your organization intend to work differently in the future as a result of this grant? Consider the organizational structure, leadership, board, affiliates, other funders, and constituents.
- Additional Comments: Please provide additional comments to help CVCF be more effective in its work in this area.
You do not have permission to view this form.