The Central Valley Community Foundation makes charitable giving easy, effective and beneficial to donors. We offer tax-advantaged opportunities to give back in ways that address the most critical needs in the Central Valley and leverage the impact of those dollars.
I think people need to understand that at the Central Valley Community Foundation, we are not just making grants, we are making investments in the future of the Central Valley.
Why Partner With Us?
- Our professional staff has broad expertise in community issues and needs.
- We provide personalized service and help donors invest in causes they care about most.
- We offer a variety of giving options and can accept a wide variety of assets — cash, stocks, real estate and agricultural crops among others. Donors can wait to decide which charitable organizations will receive their gifts, while benefiting from the tax advantages immediately.
- We are a regional leader and through our Center for Community we are convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.
- We use a collaborative approach to leverage the impact of gift dollars, generating the greatest community benefit.
- We build endowment funds that strengthen the community forever and help create personal legacies.
- We honor the confidentiality and privacy that donors expect with regard to funds entrusted to us.
The arts enrich a community and we give to the arts, both visual and music. We also give to organizations we feel are helping the poor. We were brought up to be charitable and our tradition is to give and help other people.
What We Offer:
- Charitable Funds, including Donor Advised Funds to help you meet your philanthropic vision.
- Legacy and Estate Planning tools, including bequests, charitable trusts, and charitable gift annuities.
- Crop Gifting, the perfect way to turn a harvest into a tax advantaged charitable fund
- Next Generation Philanthropy at Central Valley Community Foundation was created by young professionals and emerging leaders living and working in the Fresno/Clovis community
For more information, please contact our Director of Donor Services, Claudia Ruiz-Alvarez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.