In creating a scholarship fund, you invest in our community’s future and show students you care. Your gift can help students—from preschool to postgraduate—achieve their lifetime dreams.
How it works:
- You can create a scholarship fund as a memorial to someone special, selecting eligibility criteria that exemplify that person’s goals and values.
- You may also use it to express your educational values—or those of your family or business.
- The scholarship fund you establish can support any area of academic need, including tuition, room and board, and books.
- Our staff tracks performance to ensure students continue to meet the terms for scholarship support.
- If the scholarship you establish is renewable, you can review updated information on the progress of recipients over the years.
- You may even elect to meet these students—something many donors find rewarding.
Central Valley Community Foundation has been a trusted partner in philanthropy for more than 50 years. We cultivate smart philanthropy, lead and invest in solutions that build stronger communities. Our fundholders are making a meaningful difference right here in our Valley and you can join them in this important work.