Building a Legacy
Since 1966 donors have partnered with the Central Valley Community Foundation (formerly the Fresno Regional Foundation) to invest in solutions that build stronger communities. CVCF works with financial and legal advisors to help their clients create a legacy that makes a difference, today and in the future.
- Excellent long-term investment results
- Commitment to protect donor intent in perpetuity
- Respect and visibility for donor philanthropy or anonymity for donors who prefer it
- A charitable gift annuity program that supports local community benefit organizations
- Experience in working with families and complex non-traditional assets
Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA)
A charitable gift annuity provides guaranteed income and tax advantages to donors who wish to sustain a cause, charity or initiative.
- Delivers above market returns to beneficiary
- Supported by the financial strength of CVCF
- Backed by our promise to ensure distribution to local organizations of the beneficiary’s choice
Charitable Gift Annuity Rates
(American Council on Gift Annuities)
Suggested maximum rate schedules effective 11/2/15
A permanently endowed fund can be created through bequest, donation or remainder of CGA.
- Donor Advised Funds – invest in causes that speak to the heart and extend a family legacy
- Scholarship Funds – provide educational opportunities for deserving students
- Donor-Designated Funds – benefit specific organizations or programs
- Field of Interest Funds – invest in solutions for complex social problems
- Agency Funds – sustain local organizations in good times and bad
For more information on these and other planned giving tools please contact the Foundation: