Establishing a designated fund allows you to support the good work of a specific organization that has touched your life. Because we handle the details of managing the fund, the nonprofit organization’s staff is freed up to focus on its mission.
How it works:
- You identify one or more organizations to benefit from the designated fund. You can also specify individual programs or initiatives to be supported within each organization.
- You make a gift to CVCF during your lifetime or through a planned gift. You can start a fund with a variety of assets, including appreciated stock or real estate.
- We set up a fund in your name, in the name of your family or business, or in honor of any person or organization you choose.
- We issue an annual grant in the name of the fund to the nonprofit organization(s) you designate.
- With a designated fund you create an enduring source of support for organizations and programs you care about, while expanding their ability to accept large, complex gifts of appreciated stock, bonds, real estate or other assets in the future.
Central Valley Community Foundation has been a trusted partner in philanthropy for more than 50 years. We cultivate smart philanthropy, lead and invest in solutions that build stronger communities. Our fundholders are making a meaningful difference right here in our Valley and you can join them in this important work.
Donate Via Mail
To support any of our designated funds, make your checks payable to
Central Valley Community Foundation.
Please write Designated fund on the memo line.
You can mail donations to:
Central Valley Community Foundation
5260 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 122
Fresno, CA 93704
Central Valley Community Foundation is a 501c-3 non-profit, tax ID# 77-0478025, any contribution is considered a tax-deductible gift.