Nonprofit organizations can establish their own designated fund or agency endowment. It’s a simple and efficient way to help create sustainability for your nonprofit organization.
How it works:
- Your board works with our staff to determine the type of fund needed and how much you would like to put in the fund bearing your organization’s name.
- The organization or individual donors can give to the fund at any time.
- CVCF handles all of the administrative details including investment management.
- You take advantage of our expertise in accepting complex gifts, including panned gifts.
- The fund can be endowed ensuring the principal will not be spent and can grow overtime to provide a source of lasting support
Central Valley Community Foundation has been a trusted partner in philanthropy for more than 50 years. We cultivate smart philanthropy, lead and invest in solutions that build stronger communities. Our fundholders are making a meaningful difference right here in our Valley and you can join them in this important work.
Donate Via Mail
To support any of our agency funds,
make your checks payable to
Central Valley Community Foundation.
Please write Agency Fund on the memo line.
You can mail donations to:
Central Valley Community Foundation
5260 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 122
Fresno, CA 93704
Central Valley Community Foundation is a 501c-3 non-profit, tax ID# 77-0478025, any contribution is considered a tax-deductible gift.