Estate planners, financial planners and other professional advisers would like to discuss the many benefits of charitable giving with clients but want to avoid recommending specific charitable causes or organizations. Many individuals, corporations, nonprofit agencies, and organizations work with us because of our knowledge of local needs and experience in funding solutions that are making a difference.
- You stay in control of your client relationships and we help serve your clients’ charitable giving needs
- We provide support, information, and expertise around charitable giving options
- Your clients will appreciate the charitable impact and tax advantages you help them achieve
- When you help families establish a fund you begin an ongoing relationship with them
Our intent when we set up our donor advised charitable trust with the Community Foundation more than 20 years ago, rather than establishing a private family foundation, was twofold: we would have the option to direct our funds to organizations that were important to us and the foundation would assume the costs and management of our trust.Desa Belyea
Benefits for Clients
- A fund with CVCF is a simplified alternative to forming and administering a private foundation
- Contributions to CVCF, in most cases, offer maximum federal and state tax benefits
- CVCF accepts a wide variety of gifts—including cash, stock, real estate and agricultural crops
- CVCF staff has a deep understanding of the needs in the community and can direct grants to where they will be the most effective
Contact us for more information on becoming a partner.